We do not only provide labels and artists with insights about the current and potential core audiences, but we also execute multi-client studies that focus on research regarding the music industry as a whole. We investigate critical issues affecting the music industry and more strategic studies combining psychological, sociological and economical theory. With regard to topics the possibilities are endless. One can think of for example:
· reception/consumption of music;
· gender disparities in festival line-ups;
· diversity in the music industry;
· music discovery through streaming services;
· analyses of ticket pricings on the primary/secondary market;
· success factors of music based crowdfunding;
· the effectiveness of ticket bundles in driving album sales;
· role of social media in fan engagement.
If you are interested in one of the aforementioned topics, or you have another topic that you would like us to help you, please feel free to contact us.